|Education and Experience
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center, 6 Years, Patient Representative
- Bilingual, Spanish
- BHHS Georgia Properties Relocation Specialist
Affiliations and Accomplishments
- Hall County Board of REALTORS
- Georgia Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- GRI - Georgia Real Estate Institute Graduate
- ABR- Accredited Buyers Representative
- I will make buying or selling your property as painless as possible
- I specialize in the Lake Lanier area, Hall, Forsyth, Dawson, Jackson and Gwinnett
- I have lived on Lake Lanier for 35 years and know the area well
- I can find you acreage or a home with acreage
Community and Personal Activities
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children, CASA
- Past President of the Gainesville Garden Club Council
- Past President of the Georgia Optometric Auxiliary
- Member of NEGA Tennis Association
- Have Lived in the Gainesville Area for 35 Years
- Formerly From Houston, Texas
- Board member Gainesville Arts Council
Why use a realtor?
A REALTOR can help you determine how much home you can afford.
A REALTOR, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
A REALTOR is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
A REALTOR can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
A REALTOR can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
A REALTOR is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.